Vampires can be considered a sub-set of the Undead.
Vampires typically require sustenance from blood, are unable to move about in daylight (or are weakened during such conditions), and have an aversion to garlic and religious symbols. They can be slain by wooden stakes through their hearts.
Powers and Abilities
- Immortality: So long as vampires continue to consume blood, they will not age beyond the physical state they were in when they first became a vampire.
- Invulnerability: Vampires are invulnerable to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to no damage to a vampire's body.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Enhanced Senses: A Vampire can see in a dark or dim environments as though it were well-lit. They have ears enhanced to hear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside normal range. They can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track with nothing but their nose. They have accurate sense of taste, allowing them to sense both harmful and beneficial things, as all basic tastes are classified as either aversive or appetitive, depending upon the effect the things they sense have on our bodies.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's strength level is several times that of a normal human being and they are considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Speed: A vampire's speed is similarly enhanced, though to levels that are slightly beyond the capabilities of a cheetah. Over short distances, they can sprint at a top speed of about 35.7632 m/s (80 miles per hour). A Cheetah can run up to speeds of 64.1 miles per hour.
- Hyper Reflexes: A Vampire's natural reaction time is enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, a vampire can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation. However, a vampire's stamina wanes the closer it is to sunrise.
- Transformation: Vampires often possess the ability to transform into a variety of creatures or effects such as bats, wolves, rats or even mist. While their physical attributes may fluctuate during such states, a vampire's mental acuity is the same as that when they are in their human shape. A vampire who transforms into an animal may also benefit from that particular animal's attributes including razor-sharp claws, fangs or the ability to fly.
- Psychokinesis: Most vampires possess some form of psychokinesis. Some are clairvoyant, others can communicate telepathically, some possess mind control. Particularly powerful vampires can control the minds of several people at once.
- Blood Memory: By biting the blood of their prey they receive the victim's memories.
- Supreme Beauty: Vampires are supremely beautiful and use it to affect others. A Vampire is always, and under any circumstances, physically, personally and socially perfect, graceful and flawless, without anything that would make them look unattractive or distract from their presence. This allows them to attract and seduce their preys.
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possess the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
Average Strength level
- Sunlight: Yellow sun / Ultra violet radiation, this weakness may affect different vampires differently.
- Garlic: Fresh garlic or cooked, this weakness may affect different vampires differently.
- Wooden Stakes: Driving a wooden stake through their hearts will kill them.
- Religious Symbols: Mostly christian symbols, this weakness may affect different vampires differently.
- Blood Deprivation: Vampires must constantly drink the blood of the living in order to remain not just youthful looking, but also ageless. If they do not feed on blood for a prolonged period, vampires start to diminish and then eventually die.
Habitat: Habitat of this race is unknown.
Gravity: Gravity of this race is unknown.
Atmosphere: Atmosphere of this race is unknown.
Population: Population of this race is unknown.
Type of Government: Government type unknown.
Level of Technology: Technology level unknown.
Cultural Traits: Some vampires, primarily the older vampires are known to be the most powerful. They prefer to keep secret about what they truly are and some are known to be very wealthy. During the daylight hours, Vampires sleep within that of a coffin in order for them to replenish their energy. Obviously vampires are usually out during the night and feed on the blood of the living in order to survive.
Representatives: No Known representatives.
- No trivia.
Links and References