The Bat was a hybrid fighter jet and helicopter. When it became necessary to achieve a higher rate of climb, the helicopter assembly folded down into the fuselage of the craft. It was equipped with a fully-functioning crime lab, and magnesium flares encased inside of the cone.
The Bat is a modified Wayne Aviation SlipStream base on design on theory orbit jet fighter for World war III. It's detailed to resemble a standard mid-size corporate jet during take-offs and landings. Some of its features and capabilities are as follows:
- At cruising altitude (35,000-45,0000 ft.), telescoping wings retract. Exterior sections of tail and nose-cone envelop cockpit and cabin fuselage for higher altitude pressurization.
- Gaining further altitude (45,000-55,000 ft.) delta fins in the tail and snub winglets elongate to increase efficiency and stability as speeds approach supersonic.
- At ceiling altitudes (55,000-60,000 ft.) "smart" paint on exterior radar-shielding ceramics responds to dropping air pressure and temperature, thus camouflaging the Batplane's exterior to stealthy black.
- Avionics include ergonomic "at-a-glance" viewing levels for all electronics and multifunction displays. The breakaway canopy allows for pilot/co-pilot emergency ejection. The reinforced acrylic glass canopy windows polarize at stealth altitude.
- Height: 14.5 ft.
- Length: 57.7 ft.
- Wingspan: 47.6 ft. - The wings are protected by a bleed-air anti-icing system.
Weight (unloaded, including fuel): xxx lbs (xxx kg)
Weight (at maximum capacity): xxx lbs (xxx kg)
Maximum Cargo: xxx lbs (xxx kg)
Altitude Ceiling: Sub orbit
Maximum Speed: 4,400 mph
Range: 2,486 n m
Take-Off Distance: 5,230 ft.
Landing Distance: 2,984 ft.
Payload: 2,670 lb.
Refueling Time: 7.8 minutes
On-Board Equipment: On-Board Weaponry:
Base on Batwing plane on looks.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of The Bat (Great Earth)
- Media The Bat (Great Earth) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring The Bat (Great Earth)
- Item Gallery: The Bat (Great Earth)
Links and References