Night of the Bat is a fan series created by User:TakeshiWatanabe.
In this story, Bruce Wayne (Night of the Bat) had a fallout with his son, Damian Wayne (Night of the Bat) after a mission the two had planned in advance went wrong. Since Damian was so angry, he was willing to drop the Robin mantle and decide to distance himself from his father.
Since Bruce Wayne received a severe concussion from his latest detective case, Dick Grayson returned to Gotham City after initially deciding to relocate to New York.
Red Hood synopsisEdit
Jason Todd has currently been hunting Joker and also going on a gang war against Roman Sionis aka Black Mask.
Red Robin synopsisEdit
Officer Wayne/Agent Batman synopsisEdit
Red X synopsisEdit
Red X was an alias used by a few members of the Batman family and others. The current Red X is described as being a self-serving and merciless outlaw who is known to form short-lived alliances and eventually betraying those he temporarily aligns with. This Red X is apparently aware of Batman's identity and is willing to use this information against him regardless if Batman switches to Bruce Wayne.
Red X was last seen forging an alliance with Lex Luthor.
- Bruce Wayne (Night of the Bat)
- Damian Wayne (Night of the Bat)
- Elijah Franklin (Night of the Bat)
- Bruce Wayne Jr (Night of the Bat)
- Richard Grayson (Night of the Bat)
- Jason Todd (Night of the Bat)
- Tim Drake (Night of the Bat)
- Koriand'r (Night of the Bat)
- Joker (Night of the Bat)
- Deathsaw (Night of the Bat)
- Janis Tillman (Night of the Bat)
- Stephanie Brown (Night of the Bat)
- Red X (Night of the Bat)