Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox is a British-American superhero film adaptation of the 2011 comic book crossover "Flashpoint" by Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert. It has Geoff Johns as the movie's writer and producer, as well as Christopher Nolan as it's co-writer and director, Glen Winter and Emma Thomas as co-producers and David Koepp as one of the co-writers. The film is a follow-up to 2018's Justice League: Apocalypse and is the eleventh installment in the DC Extended Universe.
Based on the acclaimed miniseries by Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert, Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox finds our world turned upside down as one of Earth's greatest super heroes--the Flash--wakes up devoid of his super powers.
When time travel allows a past wrong to be righted for Flash and his family, the event’s temporal ripples prove disastrous, creating a fractured, alternate reality where the Justice League never formed, and even Superman is nowhere to be found. Amidst a new world being ravaged by a fierce war between Wonder Woman’s Amazons and Aquaman’s Atlanteans, Flash must team with a grittier, more violent Batman and government agent Cyborg to restore the continuity of Flash’s original timeline.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen / The Flash
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne / Batman
- Tom Cavanagh as Professor Eobard Thawne / Professor Zoom / Reverse Flash
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen / Green Arrow
- Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Henry Cavill as Kal-El / Clark Kent / Superman
- Gal Gadot as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman
- Jason Momoa as Orin / Arthur Curry / Aquaman
- Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg
- Josh Bowman as Hal Jordan / Green Lantern
To be added.