Here are the rules. If you break one you will either get a warning or be blocked (depending on what you've done).
- No cussing, swearing, or profanity of any sort!
- No spamming!
- No "mature references"!
- Only edit your own user page, not anyone else's (unless you get permission from the other user first)!
- No dissing anyone!
- No sarcastic attitudes!
- Don't mini-mod! If you see someone break the rules, tell an admin, and they will deal with it!
- No multiple accounts (unless you have permission of an admin)! If you are banned and make a new one, all your accounts will be blocked forever!
- No vandalizm!
- Respect all user!
- You MUST have permission to use another user's character that he/her has created!
- Don't use "bad language"!
- Keep it clean! No mature references!
- Make sure that the image you upload as a name that makes sense! Not something like this: "shddhygdyeugytegfeytfdety.jpg" or "Picture22398273.png"
- Do not upload very small images!
- Do not upload violent images (doesn't count for comic, drawn, or images from a tv show)!
- Make sure that the image you want to upload isn't on the wiki already!
- Keep it clean!
- Don't insult other people!
More of those are in the General Rules. If someone breaks one of these rules, please take a screenshot, and show it to an admin.
Rules for Staff (Admins, Rollbacks, Chatmoderators, etc.)
- All staff personal must warn a user before blocking him/her!
- A member of the staff is inactive after being away from the wiki for 3 months!
This are the rules for now. If you see someone has updated them, please go and check them out!