- It come in black right?
- -- Batman
- History of vehicle is unknown.
The Batmobile has a pair of machine guns mounted in the nose of the car between the front wheels. In "Attack" mode, the driver's seat moves to the center of the car, and the driver is repositioned to lie face-down with his head in the center section between the front wheels. This serves two main purposes: first, it provides more substantial protection with the driver shielded by multiple layers of armor plating. Second, the low-down, centralized driving position makes extreme precision maneuvers easier to perform, while lying prone reduces the risk of injury a driver faces when making these maneuvers. Other devices included:
- Six rear flaps to assist brakes
- Twin forward-firing machine guns
- Rocket launcher
- Landing hook to Sprung landing stabilization
- Integrated fire-extinguishing system
- Integrated safety connection to gasoline control
- Vector-controlled jet engine on back of car for quick boosts/"rampless" jumps
- Stealth mode, which turns off the car's lights and cuts the engine. The vehicle is powered by an electric motor, making it very hard to find in dark places (which makes the mode most useful at night), and can easily throw off pursuers.
- Explosive mines are deployed from the rear of the vehicle, which can take out any cars that make contact with them.
- Front of car is heavily armored, so the car can ram as a practical offensive attack, and also protects the driver while in the prone driving position/"Attack" mode
- Both front wheels can eject when the vehicle is damaged to form the Batpod
Among the various non-lethal weapons on the Batmobile, the most notable are:
- Caltrops, oil slick, smoke dispensers, wheel slasher hubs, a missile rack and tear gas dispensers.
The Batmobile contain various projectiles and missiles, although rarely does Batman use this feature. Batman can also make the Batmobile self-destruct by remote control, in the event criminals capture the vehicle.
The Batmobile is equipped with some of the highest technologic devices and features a great variety of gadgets. Some of them are:
- Grappling hook and On-board navigation computer with video uplink.
- The Batmobile include an onboard computer located on the dashboard with a direct feed to the mainframe computer located in the Batcave.
- Looks are base on the Tumbler from Nolverse Batman.
Links and References
|style="font-size: 85%" "You get right back here and finish this article or I will destroy you!"
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "History Section Needed" category.)